When government, military and commercial customers want airborne solutions for critical missions, they turn to Beechcraft. Our aircraft provide the high performance and flight characteristics required to address the unique challenges of special mission operations.
One Aircraft, Many Missions
The Beechcraft King Air 360ER aircraft offers flexible, reconfigurable interiors, making them equally adept at accommodating passengers, cargo, air ambulance or other missions. It’s no surprise organizations choose Beechcraft to transport their important personnel and cargo – no matter where they fly.
The King Air 360ER offers flexible, reconfigurable interiors making them equally capable of accommodating passengers, cargo, or air ambulance operations.
Seating up to 15
The King Air 350ER provides large, pressurized, environmentally controlled cabins.
Optimum Performance Avionics
The next King Air 360ER turboprop reduces pilot workload with standard features like the IS&S ThrustSense Autothrottle, which delivers precision control for optimized power output, including Overtorque/Overtemp protection for a more efficient takeoff. Digital pressurization automatically schedules cabin pressure on both climb and descent, increasing passenger comfort and further reducing pilot workload.
- IS&S ThrustSense Autothrottle
- Digital Pressurization Indication
- Collins Aerospace Pro Line Fusion Avionics Suite
- Three 14 inch touchscreen displays
- Synthetic Vision
- Graphical Flight Planning
- Integrated Charts and Maps
- Engine Indicating and Crew Alerting System (EICAS)
- Dual Flight Management System (FMS)
- Multi-Scan Weather Radar System (WXR)
- Integrated Terrain Awareness and Warning System (ITAWS)
- Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance (TCAS II)
- Automatic Flight Guidance System (AFGS)
- Dual Navigation and Communication Radios