Take your adventures higher. Faster. Farther. The CESSNA Turbo SKYLANE piston packs enough muscle to climb 1,040 ft per minute to a maximum cruising altitude of 20,000 ft, and then maintain its full 235 hp. Cruise comfortably at 165 ktas above unfriendly weather, challenging terrain and traffic. With its high-wing design and durable airframe, the Turbo Skylane piston is poised and ready to rise to even the most challenging adventures.
Rise to the Adventure
Wings Designed for the Mission
The Cessna Turbo Skylane aircraft’s high wing design offers great visibility and stability, easy access for passengers and pilot, as well as greater ground clearance.
Featuring a resilient airframe and a strong and durable tricycle landing system, the Turbo Skylane piston is ideal for short runway takeoffs and landings.
LED landing lights
Dual LED landing and recognition lights with pulse recognition technology improve visibility and provide great illumination
Garmin™ G1000™ NXi avionics suite
The Next Generation
The Cessna Skylane is powered by the latest technology in integrated cockpit avionics, the Garmin G1000 NXi. With an improved graphical interface, more powerful hardware, higher resolution displays, added functionality to improve situational awareness, and optional wireless technology, managing the flight deck has never been easier.
- Standard ADS-B Out and In
- Optional wireless data base and flight plan loading
- Standard Garmin Electronic Stability and Protection (ESP) and Under Speed Protection (USP)
- Integrated VFR Sectional Charts
- IFR High and Low Charts with Night Mode
- Garmin Connext™ Satellite Iridium
- Enhanced HSI features
- COM frequency decoding
- Vertical Situation Display
- Selectable Visual Approaches
- Optional Surface Watch for runway safety
- Enhanced graphics and faster processing
- Improved joystick with smoother panning
- Simplified maintenance