The most popular business turboprop in the world, the Beechcraft® King Air® 260, now provides cutting-edge touchscreen avionics technology, greater passenger comfort and enhanced payload options to deliver more people to more places in unprecedented comfort. The Pro Line Fusion™ flight deck brings the first full touchscreen flight display system to the world’s most trusted avionics architecture. The enhanced payload option provides increased mission flexibility. Take your King Air where it’s never been before.
Extreme Flexibility, Endless Opportunity
The legendary comfort of the King Air’s square-oval interior offers generous head and shoulder room, unmatched by conventional cabin cross sections. The King Air 260 interior is furnished with finely crafted seats that are able to laterally track, swivel and recline.
Club seating with work tables allow you to get down to business in-flight or to relax and dine with friends.
Electronic window shades
New electronic dimmable window shades create an atmosphere of productivity.
Pro Line Fusion avionics
Pro Line Fusion is an intuitive touch-screen flight deck that simplifies how we aviate, navigate and communicate. Featuring standard synthetic vision and enhanced situational awareness, there is no need to search through FMS menus. It’s where the power of simplicity meets cutting-edge performance, durability and reliability.
- Collins Aerospace Pro Line Fusion Avionics Suite
- Three 14 inch touchscreen displays
- Synthetic Vision
- Graphical Flight Planning
- Integrated Charts and Maps
- Engine Indicating and Crew Alerting System (EICAS)
- Dual Flight Management System (FMS)
- Weather Radar System (WXR)
- Integrated Terrain Awareness and Warning System (iTAWS)
- Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance (TCAS I)
- Automatic Flight Guidance System (AFGS)
- Dual Navigation and Communication Radios