The Baron® G58 is the perfect balance of horsepower combined with peace-of-mind, twin-engine redundancy and security. With seating for six, large cargo doors and two baggage compartments, the Baron G58 offers great flexibility for both business and pleasure.
Configurable and comfortable
The Baron G58 is complete with comforts you’d expect from an inviting retreat. The 137-cubic-foot cabin features four seats in a club configuration, complete with lumbar support and headrests. The cabin is configurable to fit your needs for legroom, large baggage or cargo.
Superior soundproofing comes from thick, tinted windows for the quietest possible ride.
Stowable tables, reading lights and cup holders offer optimum comfort and space for each passenger.
Garmin G1000 NXi
The Baron G58 is powered by the latest technology in integrated cockpit avionics, the Garmin G1000 NXi. With an improved graphical interface, more powerful hardware, higher resolution displays, added functionality to improve situational awareness, and optional wireless technology, managing the flight deck has never been easier.
- Standard ADS-B Out and In
- Optional wireless data base and flight plan loading
- Standard Garmin Electronic Stability and Protection (ESP) and Under Speed Protection (USP)
- Integrated VFR Sectional Charts
- IFR High and Low Charts with Night Mode
- Garmin Connext™ Satellite Iridium
- Enhanced HSI features
- COM frequency decoding
- Vertical Situation Display
- Selectable Visual Approaches
- Optional Surface Watch for runway safety
- Enhanced graphics and faster processing
- Improved joystick with smoother panning
- Simplified maintenance